Thursday 25 July 2013

Looking through someone else's eyes (literally)

Last week I spent at Hyderabad. Often known a the historical city of India. My maternal grandparents live there and it was my turn to visit them! The trip was amazing ! Hightlights - it was my first time flying without my parents 2) I also got to see the old city, amazing ancient nooks and corners often ignored by people living there.

 From the entire trip these are the photographs I love the most. that's my sister in the picture. Now she has a power of -5 dp. Hence the funny magnified image you can see through her glasses. This picture really just speaks for itself. Enjoy :)







2 comments:

  1. -5 dp? Too much physics has gotten into your head XD. AMAZING CLICKS as always though. You are right about the pictures speaking for themselves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ! I actually had it in mind to add that(the "dp" was a little too much :P )
      THANK YOU SO MUCH ! :D You are my very first commenter and you get a treat for that :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.