Monday 17 June 2013

Escape


UK-lake district-Keswick 

Now this picture reflects my mood at the moment. I am a lone traveller, just like him. I can't see what life is holding ahead for me thanks to the lofty brow of the hill. All I can see is various major goals (mountains and the woods), but details I'll know only once I get closer. Though I don't mind it as much, it is new, scary and lonely as well.

Odd isn't it ? That even though I don't know this guy who happens to be in my picture ( once to my great annoyance ) he is now the closest person I can relate to at the moment. So here's to beauty, courage and hope.


For those who dont know, im going to university abroad this august and also moving out of a place I've been living at for a decade I also happen to be not such a great fan of change ;)

Like it ? Say it ! Don't like it ? Say it anyway ! I encourage thee to comment !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.